Our experienced, highly skilled and fully accredited engineers are able to carry out and install data cabling, fibre optics and a complete reliable network infrastructure. We can install, test and certify all data cabling, fibre, telephony systems and network infrastructure.
Installing Structured Cabling
- National and international standards
- Working in containment routes
- Cable installation, cable termination
- Network topologies
- Network overview
- Copper Cabling – Cable media types for example cat5, cat5e, cat6, Cat6a (utp/stp)
- Fibre Optic Cabling – Single mode – Multi mode
- Fusion Splicer Setup and operation
- Splicing in patch panels
- Pigtail manufacture
- Techniques, cold cure, mechanical splice, fusion splice
Testing & Commissioning
- O&M manuals
Fluke CCTT (Fibre)
- Tier 1 fibre certification (CertiFiber® Pro)
- Tier 2 fibre certification (OptiFiber® Pro)
- OTDR event types
Man Project engineers are CCTT trained on Fluke network testing equipment on DTX, DSX and Versiv models.
Individuals at Man Project are also IOSH trained, therefore, able to survey and risk assess all tasks, works and projects accordingly.